Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Teeth
wmatto83 posted:
Hi All! I have a question. I was wondering is it possible for LOs to stop teething for a long period of time? My little guy cut his 1st two teeth at 5 months and he pretty much cut a tooth every month until he was 10 months old. He has six teeth and now has completely stopped cutting teeth. He has not had a new tooth come thru since he was 10 mos old. He will be 13 months on Sunday. Should I be concerned?
ME 29 DH 39 DS 1 Fury Sons both 5

sdadkin responded:
Mason got his first two teeth at 5 months also. He didn't get his next two until he was 8 months. He got two more at 9 months and two more at 11 months. Those are the 4 top middle and 4 bottom middle. A couple of weeks ago (At 13 months) he got two more teeth up top in the very back. One on each side. I would say that your LO is right on track. It takes a little while to get those back teeth in.
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tina. I'm a mommy to two little boys. Logan who's 4.5 and Cameron who's 20 months. I have been a WebMD member on/off since late...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.