Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Best dog to get for a 1 year old and 3 year old...
sdadkin posted:
We want to get a dog for the kids. We found 2 Chocolate Labs on Petfinder.com and we went and got them yesterday. They are really sweet, but we think we're going to have to take them back though. They were born in January and are already huge! They already weigh over 60 pounds and will continue to grow. If they could knock us over when just playing, I can only imagine what they would do to our babies! The kids weren't home last night (they spent the night with their grandparents) so they haven't seen them yet.

Can any of you guys reccommend a good kid friendly pet that doesn't bark a lot? We don't really want a small dog- I guess maybe a medium sized one?
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jill (33), DH (36), and Sarah Elizabeth born 9/22/08 my 17 month, strong willed, spitfire of a baby girl! I adore her.

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.