Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

diet
    kavita111 posted:
    hi guys

i have one year old daughter can any body suggest me what is the best diet plan should i follow

lenono97 responded:
    For you or for your daughter?

wmatto83 responded:
    If it is for your daughter....go onto Gerber's website and go under toddler and then nutrition and development then you should see a link for interactive menu planner. You type in her info and it will give you a nice menu for 7 days. I use it....I don't follow to the exact but it helps with portion size and such.
    ME 29 DH 39 DS 1 Fury Sons both 6

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a first time mom! I love being a mom. I'm married to my best friend and high school/college sweetheart.

Helpful Tips

Emocons
    I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    32 of 43 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.