Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Teething, Congestion, and Fever
THyde posted:
My son was hospitalized last week for dehydration, strep, ear infection in both ears, and he was raspy in the chest. We stayed two days and was sent home. That was last Thurday. Yesterday he began to run fever 100-102 degrees goes away with Tylenol and has such bad congestion he cant drink. I believe he is teething as well because he is chewing on everything and drooling alot. The doctors office is closed today and I can not get through to the doc on call. I am curoius if the congestion and fever are related to the teething or do you think he is still sick with a cold from last week as well as teething? I am afraid because his fever is staying and only subsides with Tylenol but back again in 4 hours. When he was in the hospital they gave him breathing treatments but didnt send us home with the treatment. I have the treatment stuff at home I believe I need to began giving tonight along with the antibiotics he is taking. Please give your advice or experience. Thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Crystal. I have a daughter, Caedance who is 16 months and another on the way! EDD 13 October 2010

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.