Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

18 month old son having an issue?
toohey0811 posted:
My 18 month old son has been screaming bloody murder every time we change his diaper for the past 2 days. It sounds like he's in immense pain. Only when we change his diaper though. He's fine when he lays down to drink or sleep. What could it be? and has anyone else had an experience like this? I know it's not an ear infection and I know he's not teething. Any advice? We're making an appointment with the pediatrician.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Any rash or cuts on his tush. Carson did that with one of his rashes. As soon as we would put a wipe on him he would scream bloody murder. And its because it has a baby safe cleaner type thing in it. I put one on my dry cracked nose because I had been wiping it so much and it hurt (stung) so I understood why he freaked.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kim and my husband is Rick. We have one girl, Sydney Mira. She is 17 months old. We are happy to be blessed with this happy little girl! Sh...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.