Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

pale yellow stool
An_252300 posted:
my one year old baby girl have pale yellow poop form last three days..she is also not so much taking other food. most of the time she is want the milk and i m giving her about 27 oz of cow milk a 24 hours.i m so concern is this poop has any thing wrong?

nahidsony responded:
plz let me inform now..

nahidsony replied to nahidsony's response:
my one year old baby girl have pale yellow poop form last three days..she is also not so much taking other food. most of the time she is want the milk and i m giving her about 27 oz of cow milk a 24 hours.i m so concern is this poop has any thing wrong?

hgreenwood7058 replied to nahidsony's response:
How long have you been giving her cows milk (should be whole milk)? Yellow poop is normally just fine. Carson is not on cows milk yet. He still gets breastmilk from a bottle and more often than not his poop is a yellow type color. Its black poop or bloody ones that are more concerning. Carson is 14.5 months old as well. He has bouts where he will poop a lot and other times not much and his appetite will change from day to day. Some days he will eat more food and drink less and others its the opposite. If you are truely concerned about your daughter maybe having an infection you should take her to the doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jenni (29), Dan (30), DS-Jayden 11/2/08; angel baby 3/16/10 (10 weeks)

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.