Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

My 1 Year old daughter is producing milk.
An_258105 posted:
My 1 year old daughter is producing milk, and this hasn't happened before. I spoke to my pediatrician and they said it wasn't nothing to worry about., and then I spoke to an on call pediatrician and she said that it was very abnormal.
We're just so confused., If anyone else has heard of this happening to your child or any other child with these symptoms., please let me know We've never even heard of this happening to a 1 year old.... HELP US PLEASE !!! Any info will be more than helpful and appreciated

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah and my husband and I live in Michigan with our beautiful daughter Carley. I work full time. I really wish I could be home with DD mor...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.