Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Tonsilectomy/Adnoids removed for 15 month old
finallyamom posted:
My daughter is almost 15 months and will be having her tonsils and adenoids removed next month. I am worried, has anyone had their child this young have this procedure before? My 2 year old son had it done this past April and stayed in the hospital 2 days and took almost a month to start eating normal. She is so much smaller than him and it can't wait, her tonsils are so large now that she can only really eat baby food. She was eating table food. She vomits if she coughs, cries, or something moving around just makes her gag. She snores and has sleep apnea. So this can't wait. Can't give her any meds like Tylenol unless its in her bottle otherwise she will vomit. Thanks in advance.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Im Shayla! Im 24, married, and a mother to two crazy beautiful girls. Rylie is 3, bright -eyed blond, intelligent, has a memory of an elephant whic...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.