Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

How to make my kid eat
    jeets posted:
    My daughter is 17 months old, she is having very tough time to eat.

We are making her play which ever she is interested in e.g water.

Or watching rhymes. When she is involved in playing or wathing tv, we feed her.

These days, she is not responding to it either. She is spitting the food and trying to have only milk.

We use to allow her to play in corridor when making her eat, and she is running into others house and not eating any thing.

Please suggest.

ananyaw responded:
    Hi jeets, it happened with my kid too, i tried feeding up him with diff kinds of food like fruits, soups, veg puress etc., rather than his regular food. he eats well when i change his food rather than regular

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 23 year old mother of a beautiful baby girl, and expecting another baby girl in January. My wonderful husband and I have been together for 5 ye...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
    http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 36 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.