Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

poll: about LO
jlcohen78 posted:
Thought it would be fun to follow up with a poll about your 1 year old! 1. Name and Age: 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 3. Hair and eye color: 4. How many teeth: 5. Clothing/shoe size: 6. Diaper size: 7. How many words: 8. How many naps:

jlcohen78 responded:
1. Name and Age: Jaelyn, 12 months 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 17lbs 1oz and 27 1/2 inches at 12 months 3. Hair and eye color: Brown hair and brown eyes 4. How many teeth: 2 5. Clothing/shoe size: Just getting into 6/9 months and size 2 shoes 6. Diaper size: CD-ing here but size 3 if we have to use a sposie 7. How many words: Think we're up to 10 now 8. How many naps: 2 but close to transitioning to 1

melanie0903 responded:
1. Name and Age: Marli Rae 12 months and 2 days 2. Most recent weight/height stats: Don't know...will find out today, but my guess is HUGE!! 3. Hair and eye color: Blonde hair/ blue eyes 4. How many teeth: 6 teeth and I think she's wonking on another couple 5. Clothing/shoe size: 18 months and size 4 6. Diaper size: 4 7. How many words: 3- mama, dada, and uh-oh 8. How many naps: 1 long nap 2-3 hours -- :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
1. Name and Age: Caleb 17 1/2 months 2. Most recent weight/height stats: he's 25 lbs. I'd have to look at my sig for length lol. i think it's like 32 in.... but, I know he's gotten taller since his 15 mos. appt. so, we'll see in a few days at his 18 mos. 3. Hair and eye color: he has hazel eyes like his mama :) and his hair is cotton top blonde :) like his daddy's when he was a baby 4. How many teeth: 8 with 2 more molars coming in on the bottom 5. Clothing/shoe size: mostly an 18 months.. but, I think we're on the verge of moving up to 24 months and his shoe size is a 5 1/2 or 6 6. Diaper size: 4 7. How many words: around 15 8. How many naps: 1 that was fun :) thanks for the poll!

cduffy responded:
1. Lane - 12 mos 2. 17lbs 4 oz and 30 in just last week. 3. Blonde and blue 4. 3...the third just popped through yesterday. 5. 12 mo (yet they slip off her waist but need them for the length) and 6-12 mo Robeez...I don't know what size that is - 3 or 4? 6. Size 3 is sposies, medium in G diapers 7. Um...8 I think? If animal noises count, then it's 11 8. 2

kms82082 responded:
1. Name and Age: Aidan Paul 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 20.8 lbs 30 in. 3. Hair and eye color: blonde and dark blue 4. How many teeth: 6 1/2 5. Clothing/shoe size: 4 or 5 6. Diaper size: 4 7. How many words: about 3 that i can understand. but he tries to converse with us : ) 8. How many naps: 1 almost guarenteed (sp), 2 if I'm lucky!

wxbuny responded:
1. Name and Age: Kaidyn Mae 16 months 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 23.5 lbs and 31 inches!! 3. Hair and eye color: Blonde hair blue eyes 4. How many teeth: 10, almost 12!! 5. Clothing/shoe size: Tops 18 months, pants 12 months, size 5 shoe 6. Diaper size: size 4 7. How many words: too many!! She is now putting two to three words together! WHat happened to my baby:?? LOL 8. How many naps: was two, but transitioning to 1

mommyofmkz responded:
1. Name and Age: Kadon, 16 months and 1 week 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 26lbs and 31 inches tall (I think ) 3. Hair and eye color: Blonde hair and blue eyes 4. How many teeth: 10 5. Clothing/shoe size: 24 months, size 5-6 in shoes 6. Diaper size: 4 7. How many words: Too many to count he's starting to put 2 words together. 8. How many naps: 1 usually unless he doesn't feel good.

wxbuny responded:
Steph- wow your Kadon, and my Kaidyn are pretty similar! Only they are different sexes!

mtlmayhem responded:
1. Name and Age: Donovan Robert, 13.5 months old 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 25lbs, 32.5 inches 3. Hair and eye color: brown (getting lighter) hair, and blue eyes, which is freaky, cause DH has black hair and brown eyes, and I have dark brown hair and eyes.... 4. How many teeth: 7- that we can clearly see,( top two, bottom two, both top canine, and one bottom canine.) 5. Clothing/shoe size: Tops are size 2, pants are 18-24months, shoe size 7 6. Diaper size: Huggies - in between 4 for daytime & 5 for nights 7. How many words: mama, dada, baba, nana, no, cat, Sage (our cat's name) dis (this, & he points) hhhot -& for some reason, hot is said in a hoarse whisper, and I swear I hear him say Andrea!- well, more like Andi-a 8. How many naps: one, sometimes two depending on how active he is. Definately right after lunch though around 1ish. lasts usually 1.5-2.5 hours.

babybman responded:
1. Name and Age: Brighton Jude 16 month 2. Most recent weight/height stats: no clue maybe 22lbs and 31 or 32 inches 3. Hair and eye color: blond and blue 4. How many teeth: 10 5. Clothing/shoe size: 12 mon pants and 18-24 month tops size 6.5 shoes 6. Diaper size: CD but size 3 is in disposable 7. How many words: 30-40 some two word sentances 8. How many naps:2

KCAimee responded:
1. Name and Age: Hayden Rene, 15 mo 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 24 1/2 lbs 30 3/4 inches 3. Hair and eye color: Brown eyes and reddish blonde hair w/curls 4. How many teeth: She only has 1 more to get before her 2 yr molars. She has a mouth full! 5. Clothing/shoe size: mostly 18-24 mo. Shoes 5 1/2 wide 6. Diaper size: We cloth diaper so one size fits all! 7. How many words: She's been slow to talk. Says mama, dada, boo (our dog, Boomer), doh (dog), hi 8. How many naps: Usually 2. Working on transitioning her to 1

SarahMcMama responded:
1. Name and Age: Grace, 15 1/2 months 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 22 lbs and 30 in 3. Hair and eye color: Light brown hair and bright blue eyes :grin: 4. How many teeth: Probably around 14??? Hard to tell - she won't let me in there! 5. Clothing/shoe size: She's right between 12 mo and 18 mo clothes, so I've been buying 12 mo pants and 18 month shirts. She's wearing size 4 shoes. 6. Diaper size: I've had her in 4s for awhile. I like 'em a bit bigger! 7. How many words: On her own she knows about 20 with comprehension. She can repeat a ton more. And about 10 signs - our newest is please and we're working on thank you. 8. How many naps: She varies between 1 and 2. She'll take 2 for me on the weekends, but only 1 usually at d/c.

Boogie1975 responded:
1. Name and Age: Kaitlyn, will be 19 months tomorrow 2. Most recent weight/height stats: I have no idea....bad mommy 3. Hair and eye color: red, curly hear and blue eyes 4. How many teeth: 8 5. Clothing/shoe size: 18 months, size 5-6 in shoes 6. Diaper size: 4 7. How many words: moma. dada. kota, kitty, no no, milk, more, please, bubba, ball, shoe, and a few more.... 8. How many naps: 2 at daycare and one on the weekend

kerubottom responded:
1. Name and Age: Sonia 15 mos 2. Most recent weight/height stats: 27 lbs 3 oz and 32 inches 3. Hair and eye color: Chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair 4. How many teeth: 9 5. Clothing/shoe size: 4 shoe size and 18 or 24 mos clothes depending on brand 6. Diaper size: lg cloth diaper or 4/5 disposable 7. How many words: 5 8. How many naps: 1 long aftnoon nap

Spotlight: Member Stories

DS born 11/25/08 via c-section after not growing for about a month .... born 4 lbs 12 oz at 37 weeks. He is IVF our miracle after 10 fertility treatme...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.