Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Roll Call
Shena1981 posted:
I just wanted to see who's found their way back?

linzuh04 responded:
OMG this is HORRIBLY complicated.

jlcohen78 responded:
Wow. This is going to take some getting used to.

mlgbears31 replied to jlcohen78's response:
I'm here! Not sure how I like it yet, but I haven't looked around much. Where are our smileys????

mlgbears31 replied to mlgbears31's response:
OK, I though Jamie started this post! ACK! It should show the original poster.

NewCarr1 responded:
I just came on now to check it out. it's a little weird, but I'll reserve judgement for a little while until i get used to it.

Uh Oh... see that "post this discussion anonymously"? that might cause some trouble...

mommyof3kiddos responded:
When it comes to changes I can typically roll with the flow but this is going to take me some getting used to.

CeltAngel3 responded:
I'm here. Not really sure what's going on yet. I agree with Michelle, it would be nice if the original poster of the message stayed attached to the message, not just the last respondent. And yes, where are the smilies? Also, the text box doesn't let me right click in it to use my browser's built in spell-check. I mean, come on, I'm an archaeologist, I can't spell!

Shena1981 responded:
Luckily it still uses my built in spell check, otherwise yo'd all be trying to decipher my messages ;)

Is there anything so far that you do like?

foreveramom replied to Shena1981's response:
I am here :)

this is super different! Curious... this says it is a member-created room - who created it? I need to create one for Endometriosis as they got rid of that room too :(

j9ween2 replied to CeltAngel3's response:
not sure about this yet

curleysue1968 replied to j9ween2's response:
not crazy about this. Why do places like Webmd and FB feel the need to make things "better" when users like them the way they were???

Shena1981 replied to foreveramom's response:
Jess, they did do away with some of the boards that didn't' get much traffic. If you want you can go to this page http://exchanges.webmd.com/default.htm? and if you notice it talks about member created exchanges, you can create an exchange for endo.

This board was created by Webmb, but it will be operated by me.

j9ween2 replied to curleysue1968's response:
I have no idea Sue

mlgbears31 responded:
Where are the smileys?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 34 years old. DH is 35. We have been married for 9 years! We have a wonderful daughter, her birthday is Sept 22. She will be 2. She was born 5 we...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.