Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Huggies "Jeans"?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Have a great weekend all! I just wanted to share this funny commercial with you all!

Huggies "Jeans"

emily8091457 responded:
LOL DH and I actually saw these at the store the other day (Target I think it was). How silly are those? We were tempted though to get them. :)
Me(30)DH(31) DD1-Ilse (3/17/08) DD2-Anya (3/19/10)

sarahgrl replied to emily8091457's response:
I dunno, unless your kid goes out in public only wanting to wear their diaper I would think it's a waste of money. Even then it seems kinda silly...I dunno.

curleysue1968 responded:
I thought they were cute but unless your kid is like 3 months old and it's summer, what is the point?

mol13 responded:
Jealous of the cuteness of cloth diapers, anyone?

staceyj0709 replied to mol13's response:
Cloth diapers are the cutest little things on the planet.

sarahgrl replied to mol13's response:
yeah, these are just disposable diapers that look like jeans...I think they just look silly. No need to be jealous over diapers, they're just diapers.

mol13 replied to sarahgrl's response:
nono...I meant that Huggies was jealous that cloth diapers are cuter.

sarahgrl replied to mol13's response:
lol, that is why I hate the internet sometimes, can't tell how people say things and what they are referring to :) yeah...I don't use Huggies anyway but they are always trying to find something new. Why not come out with a diaper that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, is eco friendly, and doesn't leak all over the place? How about that Huggies?

EwaldMT responded:
I kind of thought the commercial was a little creepy. The idea of "jean" huggies is kind of cute, but I think it was way too grown up for a baby.

Proud_Mommy23 replied to EwaldMT's response:
My granny actually bought those for Bella and I was like, um my kid is not wearing those. Don't get me wrong they are cute but I always make sure that both of my kids are dressed to impress even if it is just going to grannys or just hanging out around the house.
Emily(24 gosh I'm getting old) Riley(3 on May 4 gosh he's getting big) Isabella(Bella) (8 months and getting closer to being mobile) Single Mom and LOVIN IT!!! (Kinda)

linzuh04 responded:
My mom bought some for DS when we were in the states and I think they are cute as can be. I'm not going to put him in a certain diaper because of the way it "looks" though. they are diapers. They serve a purpose. I wouldnt "not" buy them because they are blue. that's just silly!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He i...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.