My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mom & DC of the Day - SumsMom07
mrv77 posted:
Today's Mom of the Day is SumsMom07 :)

*What's your name?
*Where are you from?
*What do you do?
*How many brothers/sister?
*Are you a momma's girl, or daddy's little girl?
*Who do you look up to most?
*Shoe size?
*Eye Color?
*Hair Color?
*Dream vacation?
*Favorite children's book?
*Favorite junk food?
*The one celebrity that is on your "freebie" list?
*Biggest pet peeve?
*How long after meeting SO did you do the deed?
*Pre-mommy life: wild child or tame?
*These days, Do you prefer quiet nights home, or wild nights out?
*Favorite drink: non-alcoholic and/or alcoholic?
*Favorite Fruit?
*Favorite Vegetable?
*Favorite Restaraunt?
*Which TV mom are you most like?
*SO: prince charming or PITA?
*More kids or SO done?
*Just won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd buy for yourself?
*Favorite sport?
*Favorite team?
*Favorite season?
*Last movie that made you cry?
*Dream job?
*Dream car?
*Household chore you never let SO do?
*Household chore you absolutely refuse to do?
*Worst gift ever received? Did you re-gift?
*Anyone getting on your nerves?
*Advice you'd give to a newly preggo friend?
*What is the one item you believe is a MUST HAVE for parenting? (whether it be to get you through the newborn stages, toddlers, or pregnancy.)

CHILDREN:

*Names?
*Age?
*City they were born in?
*Look more like you or SO?
*Act more like you or SO?
*Potty Trained? If so, at what age?
*Favorite Food?
*Favorite Drink?
*Shoe size?
*Eye Color?
*Hair color?
*Crib or Bed?
*Favorite song?
*Favorite Game?
*Favorite word or phrase?
*What age will you put them in school?
*Birth Story?
*Anything Else you would like to add?
Me(30ish) DD (3)

SumsMom07 responded:
*What's your name? Tanya
*Where are you from? Originally Tallahassee Florida, currently live outside Jackson MS
*What do you do? Customer Service Rep for a bank!
*How many brothers/sister? 2 real sisters, 1 real brother, 2 half brothers and 1 step sister
*Are you a momma's girl, or daddy's little girl? Both even though they both live in different states
*Who do you look up to most? My Mom! She's really amazing!
*Shoe size? 7
*Eye Color? Brown
*Hair Color? Brown
*Dream vacation? Smoky Mountains"026 love it up there! Or a tropical place I wouldn't have to fly to!
*Favorite children's book? Prayers for Children
*Favorite junk food? Reese's, Blue Bell Happy Tracks ice cream (it has tiny reese's in it) LOL
*The one celebrity that is on your "freebie" list? Probably Dale Jr
*Biggest pet peeve? There are so many! Stupid people would be my #1!
*How long after meeting SO did you do the deed? We knew each other for a couple of years before we started dating but after we started dating I think it was like a month or two?
*Pre-mommy life: wild child or tame? Pretty tame with the occasional party on the weekends
*These days, Do you prefer quiet nights home, or wild nights out? Quiet nights in but in need of a wild night!!
*Favorite drink: non-alcoholic and/or alcoholic? Coke"026 only allowing myself 1 a day! And Alcholic would be straight Tequila"026 Jose or Patron
*Favorite Fruit? Strawberries
*Favorite Vegetable? Broccoli, squash
*Favorite Restaraunt? Mexican or O'Charleys or any Japanese place!
*Which TV mom are you most like? Probably say Reba
*SO: prince charming or PITA? Depends on the day!
*More kids or SO done? Unsure right now! MAYBE 1 more!
*Just won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd buy for yourself? I'd payoff everything I have!
*Favorite sport? Football or Nascar
*Favorite team? FL Gators!
*Favorite season? Summer
*Last movie that made you cry? Not really sure"026 I cry at just about any movie!
*Dream job? Don't really know , professional shopper!
*Dream car? I love my Equinox!
*Household chore you never let SO do? He's more than welcome to do any of them!
*Household chore you absolutely refuse to do? None"026 I do all of them most of the time
*Worst gift ever received? Did you re-gift? A gross smelling candle"026 I sold it at a garage sale!
*Anyone getting on your nerves? Not really which is not normal!
*Advice you'd give to a newly preggo friend? Exercise really does make you feel better! But enjoy getting as much sleep as you can!
*What is the one item you believe is a MUST HAVE for parenting? (whether it be to get you through the newborn stages, toddlers, or pregnancy.) Swing! DD slept in her for the first 5 months she was here! (Reflux)

CHILDREN:

*Names? Summer
*Age? 2, she'll be 3 on Sept 25
*City they were born in? Flowood MS
*Look more like you or SO? I hear both"026 I'd say she looks like Me J
*Act more like you or SO? Definitely him!
*Potty Trained? If so, at what age? Yes about 3 months ago, 32 months
*Favorite Food? Biscuits and gravy!
*Favorite Drink? Chocolate Milk or water
*Shoe size? 8
*Eye Color? brown
*Hair color? Light brown with almost blonde streaks
*Crib or Bed? My Bed! But sometimes sleeps in her toddler bed in my room!
*Favorite song? Jesus Loves me, Ring around the rosy
*Favorite Game? Hide and Seek or Spin around in the office chair!
*Favorite word or phrase? Momma whats that "026. Or Momma is that a girl or a boy"026. .and sometimes I don't even know what to tell her b/c I can't tell either!
*What age will you put them in school? Shes been in daycare since she was 5 months minus the 2 months she was out for the summer
Me(26) DH (28) and DD Born 9/25/07! Can't believe how fast she's grown!

SumsMom07 replied to SumsMom07's response:
*Birth Story? Went to the dr on a Thursday I was 2 cms he said come back on Monday to check me went on Monday I was between 3-4 cms then told me to be at the hospital at 5:30 the next morning, get there still between 3-4 cms dilated"026 got prepped"026. Before I knew it my room was full of family! About 7:45am Dr came in broke my water and said tell the nurse when you are ready for your epidural"026 I was like I'm gonna wait as long as I can"026 MIL told the nurse I felt my contractions"026 not that they were hurting or anything"026 next thing I knew my nurse popped me with some stadol and phenergan (I didn't even ask) I just dozed off here and there. My BF was in nursing school at that time, at the hospital I was delivering at. She actually got to be in the room when they did the epidural! At lunch most of my family decided to go to Bonsai (japanese place)(and My favorite) the nurse checked me I was 9 called the dr he said he though only 8 so laid there for a little bit longer then she said let me check you again! She said you're ready to start pushing! She called him and he said he had another patient that was progressing faster than me to just take it slow "026 well the other lady was about to have her 5th child but I was progressing faster than her! Next thing I know she's yelling for the dr! he told the nurse to tell me not to push she (the nurse) said this baby is coming"026 He gets in there and is yelling "get mad" all I could do was laugh"026 I hardly ever get mad then the nurse pushes my belly a little bit and there she was! 7 lbs 10 ozs 19 ¾ long at 3:12pm. Almost a 4th degree episiotomy, We still joke she has a big head! They didn't cut my epidural off until like 30 minutes after I had her. They decided to get me up 3 hours after I had her even though I said I CAN'T FEEL MY LEG"026 she gets me to the pot and I nearly pass out they it the emergency button DH was just about to get on the evaluator with Momma2Ethans DH and Jennifer runs out there and yells for him. They are shoving ammonia up my nose and finally get me on the bed and I stayed there until the next morning!!
*Anything Else you would like to add? Can't think of anything at the moment! I try to post often"026 somedays I get busy and don't get a chance to post but I still read the post!

VicsEandJ replied to SumsMom07's response:
Gotta love tequila drinkers!!!!
Me (41), DH, DS (3), DD (1 1/2)

SumsMom07 replied to SumsMom07's response:
Wonder why it has the "026 on just about every other sentence that I posted???

curleysue1968 replied to SumsMom07's response:
I wondered that too. Were you making smiley faces or something?

SumsMom07 replied to curleysue1968's response:
Yeah I think so! I copy and pasted it to Microsoft Word so it must have been something when it copied and pasted it back

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lyndsey (27) - I have a little girl, Lydia Janelle born in Feb 2008. Wasn't a leap year baby, but came close! She is my only child and ...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.