Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Christmas Toy Deal
tamliz08 posted:
just found a really good deal that I thought I would share...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Little-People-Animal-Sounds-farm-w-Bonus-5-eGift-Card/15162139

Walmart has this little people farm on sale for $29 (usually $39), plus you get a $5 egift card! You can also use the free site to store shipping.

PLUS, you can use ebates to get 2% cash back. If you are not using ebates for online shopping, you should sign up now! I can't say enough good things about them. Most retailers are included, and all you do is link to their store through the ebates website and earn cash back. They automatically send you a check each quarter. Last quarter I got a check for $4, and this time I'm already up to $15 just for doing my regular shopping. If you sign up using my link below and make a purchase within 90 days, you will get an automatic $5 credit, and so will I!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=fGeDaOIvP5kkZohC6PIQsg%3D%3D

So, that means you are basically getting the little people farm for $19! If you have any questions, let me know

If anyone else has found any good Christmas toy deals, please share!

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
No good deals to share but I just wanted to tell you we got DD that farm last year and she LOVES it. She still plays with is a lot. I'm going to check out the ebates!
Amy 30 DH 28 Arianna born 3/5/08. TTC 2 with PCOS.

tamliz08 replied to ariannasmommy1125's response:
Oh good to know! My DD isn't really into the little people, so I'm going to give that to my son.

Let me know if you have any questions about ebates!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother of 3 beautiful children ages 16,14, and 2. Hoping to add one more to that list soon. I am the bookeeper for our family farm and a stay...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.