Skip to content
OT> Jamiaca
TyPatrick08 posted:
Has anyone been to Negril, Jamiaca? We are taking our honeymoon their the first week of May. Friends of ours are getting married at beaches negril resort on May 7th so we are doing kind of a double trip our honeymoon and their wedding. But we do not have to stay at Beaches resort we can get a day pass for the day of their wedding. Can anyone recommend a hotel or resort they have been to? We need to book it ASAP and I keep holding of because I dont know I want to stay at the beaches resort. Thanks!
Me (23) DF (26) Tyler Patrick 11-19-08 7lbs 9oz & 20 1/2 inches! 18 month`s 26lbs and 33inches!!

AmieN1 responded:
We stayed at the Couples Resort in Negril! Beautiful! Have fun! We really enjoyed our time there (all inclusive is the way to go!)
Amie- 29 Dental Hygienist: mom to a beautiful, spirited 2 year old little girl Hayden, Wife to a 28 year old Credit Union Manager! New little shrimp due 3/28/2011!

lenono97 replied to AmieN1's response:
We stayed at Riu Tropical Bay. Great place, beautiful beach, very calm water. I might be mistaken, but I think it's near Beaches. I know they remodeled in the last year, so it should look really nice too. We have stayed at several Riu's and always had a good time. My husband can't wait to go back. Have fun!

MAllen81 responded:
We stayed at the RIU. There are 2 in Negril - ours was not the Tropical Bay one. We thought it was really nice and there were several restaurants to choose from for meals. The RIU is actually the first hotel you come to in Negril, and it's located on Bloody Bay. I kinda think Couples is on Bloody Bay, too. I know that the other well known family chain of hotels are located on 7-mile beach.

The beach was great though, don't get me wrong. We snorkeled every single day right off the beach in the area they had roped off for swimming. My husband went scuba diving and wasn't too impressed - didn't see anything too exciting. The last day we were there we saw a sting ray while snorkeling and it was awesome!

We have a website and you can check out our pictures and some videos from our trip. www.bradandmaryallen.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah and I am a stay at home mom and full time student. I have a beautiful daughter (Kinsey) who will be two in a few short weeks, and I a...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.