Skip to content
I miss......
ambern99 posted:
the ol' days when the boards were hopping. I wish people would come back but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.

ambern99 responded:
oops I meant "good ol' days"

katieb426 responded:
I agree Amber. I still check the boards, but it doesn't seem worth my time most days.
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly (2)

Jackie03291 responded:
Yeah, they have been soooo slow lately. I still peek in from time to time, but there really hasn't been much to comment on.
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08

cyn22mull responded:
I agree. I check in most days from work but there isnt much going on.
Cindy(34) DH (38) DS Christopher 2 25.2lbs and 33 1/4 inches

cduffy responded:
Well ladies...let's do something about it! Post. Post! POST!

The Mom: 33. The Pixie: 9.28.08. The Dude: 5.13.10.

simerlm responded:
I miss it too! Most times it seems like nothing is happening. Let's all try to think up a fun poll or something... I'm glad some of us are still here, though. I love you girls!
Misty (30!) DH (32) Handsome DS (9) Beautiful DD1 (7) Pretty preemie DD2 (2)

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Well, I wasn't here in the "good ol' days" but I'm glad to be here now with you wonderful ladies! You all seem like passionate mommies with great ideas and lots of love and support for each other!

Personally, I have felt so behind with the holidays, but yes the board has been slow for a while. You all are what make the communities as great as they are! So, I agree with cduffy, "Post, post, post!" Don't just check in, but speak up and let us all know how you are, what is going on lately, any problems or achievements that you want your friends to know about? I hope that everyone will make it a point to try to speak up more! I love hearing about everyone and relating to other mothers. You all truly are a great group of wonderful ladies! and I feel blessed to get to know each one of you!
Best Wishes! Amelia

mel07430 responded:
facebook seems better lately...the webmd boards have done nothing but gone downhill. so sad.....
Melissa (37) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2 yo. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010. C/S scheduled 11/6. Blue Team!!

ambern99 replied to mel07430's response:
Yeah, true, I have a lot of the ladies on facebook but it just isn't the same though.

An_222765 replied to ambern99's response:
Facebook is not the same. If we all vented about our lives and DH's on FB. We probabley would not stay married long or ahve many friends left.

ambern99 replied to An_222765's response:
Um, I said it just isn't the same. I think you may have miss read my response post.

linzuh04 replied to An_222765's response:
Obviously you arent on Facebook
ME (20s) DH (pushing 30) DD(2006) DS (2008)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erica, I am 27 years old and I am from Pittsburgh, PA. My DH is Gary he is 29, we have been married for almost 5 years but have been togeth...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.