Skip to content
My two year old son
momma61980 posted:
My two year old son is smearing feces on himself and his crib/wall when he takes a nap. What to do??

linzuh04 responded:
Put him in a onesie or footed sleeper. Something he cant get off to sleep in.
ME (20s) DH (pushing 30) DD(2006) DS (2008)

peachyisthelife responded:
My 2yo did the same thing. And still does! But for night, like Linz said, I put footed pajamas on her but BACKWARDS, so it zips in the back and she can't open it. I made the mistake of putting her in 2 piece pajamas last night (gift from grandma) and this morning she stuck her hands in her poopy diaper. Drives me nuts!!
Cathryn~~~Jared 4yo~Brooke 2yo~Leah born July 2010

Jackie03291 replied to peachyisthelife's response:
OMG Cathryn, I couldn't help but laugh at your post. I don't know what I would do if I walked in and Ava had done that! I am soooo glad that she did not go through this phase and hopefully she never will now that she is potty trained!
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08

momma61980 replied to peachyisthelife's response:
Thanx for this:) He is just about out of it! I have 6 children, so stuff like this surprises me from them because I have never been through this with the others!! He has moved from the crib to a toddler bed, he will b 3 in august, and this has helped emensley......Thank you so much! We tried to use duct tape (only on his pj's, and he ripped it right off! We also tried it on his diaper and that didnt work either:) This is about the only thing that has helped, although he still figured it out when we didn't get to him in time!! Sooooo much help, Thank you bunches:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom(30) of one DD (11/16/07) living in Southeast Missouri. DH (37)is a farmer and website guru; I work full time for a large insurance compa...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.