Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Disney Jr-Ooh & Ah
jan21baby posted:
What happened to Ooh and Ah?! LOL I know silly question. But since this new disney Jr thing I havent seen them! I liked those lil monkey's and my DS loved them. I know they only had short skits but they were the cutest and quite funny lil things but I dont ever see them on anymore..Im kinda sad! HAhA!

lenono97 responded:
I know what you mean. I think they did away with them when they started the new Disney Junior.

sarahann1978 responded:
I'm really disappointed because I thought the change would bring more pre-school programming. It seems to me that there is still a majority of time when the programming is more older kid oriented. I really don't understand the change.
Sarah (32), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

magsnemma replied to sarahann1978's response:
I read some about the change. Next year Disney Jr will take over what is currently SoapNet and I guess SoapNet goes away. This year was to get viewers used to the Disney Jr name and away from Clubhouse Disney. So next year Disney Jr will be devoted to programming for younger kids all the time, at least that was my understanding.
Ali (33) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hiya! My name is Michelle and I am a "mom again" to 2 1/2 yr old Rory. I have 4 other children aged 19, 17, 14, and 11...and a new grandson ...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.