Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 2 year old has BRIGHT GREEN POOP!!!
AKS00 posted:
My 2 year old had painful diarrhea poop this evening that was BRIGHT GREEN in color. We've had solid green poop before which I thought was a result of eating a bunch of blueberries earlier that week. However this time we haven't had any blueberries or other such Items that might discolor our stools that I can think of. We did just have our last molar tooth come in 2 weeks ago and have been fight some serious seasonal allergies in our area right now, could this be the cause of the bright green color or is this a SERIOUS health issue that I need to go to the doctor right away for??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have two beautiful daughters and they keep me very busy. Our oldest is 2 years old and we also have a 3 week old baby. I love every minute of being...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.