Fun Activity Ideas for the Community
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Personally, I love this community and you mamas because I can relate as a caring mother, like you all. (I also just think you mamas are fun and full of great ideas! ) I have noticed that a few of you mentioned that you check in, but where is the activity? the discussions? the fun?

This is your community to make how you please, but I'd love to help with a daily/weekly schedule so checking in with each other and just enjoying yourselves getting away from work, cleaning, etc. might be more to look forward to....Do you all think this is a good idea or too much? Any suggestions of topics that you enjoy? or topics/polls/check-ins/games that would be fun for designated days of the week? We could even have different members assigned for weekly posting (ex. Monday-Manic or Magnificent Weekend?, Tuesday-What's for Dinner?(Share Recipes), Wednesday...)

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

What are your thoughts?
Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone

sydsmom09 responded:
What about:

Milestone Monday's- Anything new your LO has started doing
Tantrum Tuesday's- Your weeks best tantrums... Your's or your LO's.
Whats cooking Wednesday's - Recipie exchange on what you're making for dinner.
Truthful Thursday's- Your confession for the week.
Fun Friday's- Activities/plan for the weekend.

Thats what I could think of. I dont know... what does everyone else think??

earleyml1012 replied to sydsmom09's response:
I like these! Very creative!!

cyn22mull replied to sydsmom09's response:
That sounds good to me!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

jlynnpaine replied to sydsmom09's response:
Great ideas! Then we could always throw in other questions, games, or polls throughout the week as well.

sydsmom09 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Awesome.. I'll start with today's. yay.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to sydsmom09's response:
You rock!

These are great!!!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone