Skip to content
Tantrum Tuesday
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
I just realized that Ellie's (aka sydsmom09) awesome daily programming wasn't up yet for today... Didn't want the day to pass without everyone getting to vent.

Tantrum Tuesday- Your week's best tantrums...Your's or your LO's.

Our best - A meltdown of tears from my daughter on Sunday at the water park. I bought the kids' scuba gear for her after she asked all excited. As soon as I tried to put them on her, she freaked! And I thought I could get tears and whining for free?!? Grrrrr
Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone

sydsmom09 responded:
Heyy thanks for picking up my slack today. Been a busy day at work. lol.

I'm trying to think of our tanturm this week... but I cant think of one imparticular. My grandma's here this week and shes been on her best behavior for MeeMaw.

A Cute one this week was on Monday. My husband got home and he gave me a hug and Sydney ran up and goes "NO!! MY MOMMA!! MY MOMMA!!!" and My Husband bear hugged me so I lifted up off the floor and ran around this house with me going "NO SYDNEY MY MOMMA!!" She stopped in the middle of the living room floor and did that heart breaking lip sticking out eye's filling with tear and laid in the floor crying. No bad dada... My mooooooooomaaaaaaaa and the wailing preceeded. It was kind of heartbreaking actually. So I ran over and picked her up and loved on her, and let her know that yes, I AM her momma.

I found it sad... but super cute and made me feel AWESOME!! lol.

earleyml1012 responded:
My story is kind of both of us but more me. This week we've been dealing with a 2 1/2 year old who doesn't listen and doesn't want to do stuff when she's told...she use to be so good!! Well last night she wasn't listening, whining during bathtime, refusing to go pee and after she went to bed I just started crying. I told DH I thought she hated me and that she doesn't like me anymore b/c she only wanted to play with him last night (normally I'd be thrilled). He had to calm me down and reassure me that all toddlers are like this and that my pregnancy hormones were just talking.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to sydsmom09's response:
Anytime! I feel your pain with the busy week!!

Love your sweet story and the fact that you call your grandmother MeeMaw!!! I had a MeeMaw, too.
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to earleyml1012's response:
(((HUGS))) to you and your hormones! I feel the same way at times and don't even have the hormones.

DD DID come to YOU when she had to go potty, though!
Congrats on the big girl accomplishment!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky SAHM to DD1 (8--2nd grade), DS (5--Kindergarten) and DD2 (2.5).

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.