Skip to content
Super proud momma
earleyml1012 posted:
DD FINALLY went on the potty this morning!! We've been putting her in only underwear since Monday and she hasn't even tried to go to the potty. So last night DH and I decided that we weren't going to push the subject anymore but continue to put her in underwear. Well yesterday according to daycare she went pee in her pants around 3:30pm and then never went at home before bed. We were thinking that she'd definitely be wet this morning (still no diapers at night) but she was dry. I was getting kind of nervous that she'd get a UTI from holding it so I got her up earlier than normal and gave her a cup of juice. After about 20 mins, she looks at me says her belly hurts then says she has to go potty. I didn't get excited like we normally do but instead told her that daddy was in the bathroom to go in and he'd help. Next thing I hear, DH is yelling for me to come in...SHE PEED ON THE POTTY!!!!! I was so proud of her. Let's hope this is the start of good things to come!

magsnemma responded:
Great news! What an accomplishment and congrats on your patience with potty training.
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

cyn22mull responded:
That is awesome!! Hopefully this is the beginning!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 35 year old single mom. I was a SAHM until the separation, now I've re-joined the workforce. I can truly see the benefits and pitfalls of e...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.