Skip to content
TGIF
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday Ladies!!!!

What do you all have planned for the weekend?

Its pouring here today so tonight just relaxing. My sister is coming over this evening and we might play cards.

Tomorrow, DS is going to the in-laws for a few hours. I will wash clothes, clean, then tomorrow night is date night!!!!! My neice is going to watch DS while we all go out....Sister and her hubby are going with us. I am so excited. Sunday is relax, pool, and finish any laundry from Saturday.
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

cyn22mull responded:
I forgot to include my shopping trip I will probably try to squeeze a quick shopping trip in on Saturday while DS is at the in-laws
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

miob responded:
I'm very jealous about the date night! DH and I will need to do that soon. Our 10th anniversary is coming up so we're trying to get away if ever for one night.

This weekend will be quiet (I hope). If it's nice tomorrow, I'm thinking of taking DS to the zoo. We've been a few times this year, but he always loves it. And if we bring a picnic lunch, it's relatively inexpensive. Sunday will be lounging and catching up on housework.

sarahann1978 responded:
My Aunt is coming to visit from Washington and they want to go sight-seeing. We will for sure go to the Grand Canyon, but I am not sure what else they want to see yet.
Sarah (32), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09)

earleyml1012 responded:
[TRIGGER] TRIGGS:

Exactly one year ago, I lost a baby at 11 weeks gestation and had to have a D&E. So tonight DH and I wanted to do something to remember our baby, we decided to go to our church which has outside benches to pray (we went to the church before my procedure to pray) thanking God for how far He's brought us this year...I'm 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Then we're going out for dinner and renting Gnome and Juliet to watch with DD.

Tomorrow I have the 3 hr GTT first thing in the morning. While I'm at that, DH is going to a local consignment store b/c they are having a sale...fill a bag of clothes for $5!!! At lunch we are meeting my best friend from college, who was the maid of honor in our wedding. She had a baby in June that we haven't seen yet.

Sunday is church and probably taking DD to the pool.

Next weekend is exciting!!! We're going to Washington DC to see the musical Wicked!

magsnemma responded:
My parents are in town so we're doing all of the touristy things here, USAFA, Pikes Peak, and Garden of the Gods. Then DD was invited to 2 bday parties, we'll attend one of them later in the afternoon tomorrow. I'm sort of hoping my mom volunteers to watch DD so DH and I can go out, but I'm not holding my breath. Grandma has already bought a My Little Pony and two MLP tshirts, so who knows what we'll come home with tomorrow!
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to earleyml1012's response:
(((Hugs))) earleyml,\!

I just wanted to wish you, your DH and family the best in the future. You and your husband sound like a wonderful team and very lucky to have one another.

Hoping that you had a great weekend!
Amelia
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laura. I have been on WebMD since TTC my first (2003) but had to change my screen name a couple of times. Kyra is 5 years old and Kaden is ...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.