Skip to content
DD cracks us up!
earleyml1012 posted:
This morning I was getting ready for work when DD and DH come into the bedroom. I had just put my bra on and DH unsnaps it, so I turn and give him a light punch and a HEY! After realizing that DD just saw me hit (we've been working on no hitting), I said "Mommy was bad and shouldn't have hit daddy." DD starts crying, I asked what's wrong and she said Mommy yelled at Daddy. So I apologized to him and then went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. DH goes to our room and I heard DD close the bedroom door saying "Daddy you're in timeout." Then she comes to the bathroom closes the door and tell me that I am in timeout too. A few minutes later, I hear her open the bedroom door and tell DH that he can come out of timeout now. Then she comes to the bathroom, opens the door and tells me "You're still in timeout." I guess my "crime" required more "thinking time." Seriously, my 2 year old put me in timeout this morning?!?

cyn22mull responded:
Thats cute!!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

sarahann1978 responded:
That is funny!

It's funny how observant our kids are like that. My DH will often give me a little pat on the behind when he walks by me in the kitchen while I'm cooking and if DS sees it he'll do it to me too. I always give DH the "see what you are teaching this boy" look.
Sarah (32), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09)

sdadkin responded:
That is cute. The other day I was at the mall with DS (he just turned 2 on July 22nd) and we passed by the bra section and he said "Look mommy, hats!" I couldn't help but to laugh at him. I just let him believe that's what they were. Lol.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to sdadkin's response:
Love the mommy hats! hahaha My little one calls them ninny bras and has always insisted that is what Ariel wears. :)
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

ambern99 responded:
LOL! Too funny! DS does things like that as well and we always get a kick out of it. Goofy kiddos! ;-)

jlynnpaine responded:
Too cute. They sure are good at keeping us on our toes.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky SAHM to DD1 (8--2nd grade), DS (5--Kindergarten) and DD2 (2.5).

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.