Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF
cyn22mull posted:
I hope everyone has a good weekend and anyone on the East coast in the path of Irene stays safe!!

Whats everyone got going on this weekend?

I got nothing exciting planned. We will go to in-laws tomorrow probably drop DS off for a few hours while DH and I run to sams, lunch and maybe toys r us to get ideas for Christmas. Then the normal washing clothes and cleaning. My parents did have to evacuate but they decided not to come stay with us and they went to a friends house who lives further inland.
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
Nothing much going on here thankfully. I think we might try going to the museum of nature and science tomorrow. We will also have an oven and a table starting tomorrow, and I am so glad. So maybe I'll just try to make cookies in my new oven. That sounds soooo good right now.
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

magsnemma replied to magsnemma's response:
Oops, and I also wanted to wish everyone a safe and DRY weekend, especially if you're dealing with Irene.
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

cyn22mull replied to magsnemma's response:
Cookies do sound good!!!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

MIOB responded:
We just finished a great day at the aquarium (DS loves the aquarium even more than the zoo!). Tomorrow is a day at the spa and finishing prep for Hurricane Irene. Sunday will be sitting inside, hopefully watching movies (keep your fingers crossed that our power stays on!), playing trucks and trains, watching the rain fall - oh, and fighting with our dog who will steadfastly refuse to go outside in that mess. Ugh. Sunday can't go by fast enough.

lenono97 responded:
Good luck to all of you dealing with the hurricane. Stay safe!

We plan on heading to the beach on Sunday for a picnic. It will probably be the last time this season

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have two beautiful daughters and they keep me very busy. Our oldest is 2 years old and we also have a 3 week old baby. I love every minute of being...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.