Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
**need to vent**
ADDESINSmama posted:
SO and I got invited on a weekend trip with another couple whom does not have children. After SO told me the details, I wanted to go!!! It works out with both of our schedules as we both dont work this weekend, so that was another plus! So since SO's family lives 1000 miles away, we asked my Mom to keep Adde for sunday overnight and we would be back Monday!! I asked her if she had anything planned, she said No..but also doesnt want to babysit!! So irritated but I guess that comes with having kids!! Oh well!! I just really think this little get away would help our relationship, I even told my Mom that, didnt seem to care!! Ughh!!! Sorry, needed to vent!!

earleyml1012 responded:
Do you have any friends who live nearby that might want to watch Adde? Too bad you don't live near me, my mom is begging for DD this weekend but we don't need her to watch her b/c we want to spend time with her over the long weekend.

n2itivgrl responded:
That's ok, vent away! We haven't been able to get away just the two of us since we had our 2 1/2 year old Our big girl is 10 yrs old and my husband's mom was able to watch her, but her health has declined and she's unable to take care of the kids now. My mom...well, she doesn't babysit! I think she last watched my sister's son in the 90s! Sorry...I have lots of venting too We need a getaway BADLY.

I hope you got to (or get to) take a lil mini trip soon

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.