Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF!!
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Any Labor Day cook-outs?

DS is staying overnight tonight with the in-laws. DH and I will probably go to dinner. Tomorrow morning we will pick DS up and head off to stay with some friends for the weekend. I started laundry last night so I will finish that up tonight and then probably clean house Monday when we return.
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3

magsnemma responded:
Tomorrow is the first football game of the season and since now we're season ticket holders, we're tailgating too. I've never been tailgating before, so it should be fun.

Not much more for us, I keep forgetting I have Monday off of work. I guess I should think of something fun to do!
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

sarahann1978 responded:
I am SO ready for the weekend!

Tomorrow we are watching college football all day. Ali, I am so jealous that you get to go to the game and tailgate!!! One of DS's little buddies has a birthday party, but I am not sure we will go because he has been sick all week, and call me selfish, but I don't want to share those germs!

Sunday we are going to go camping on the forest my husband works for. It's already been getting cold up there, so this is probably the last good weekend of the summer, and we may not be here next summer to go camping there (with any luck!) so we want to make sure we go one more time.
Sarah (32), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09)

earleyml1012 responded:
Thank goodness!! This has been a long week.

Tonight we're meeting a semi-professional photographer to do maternity/family pictures at the college we went too. There are soccer games, so we'll probably watch one afterwards. DD loves college sports...her dad has brainwashed her! ;c)

We don't really have much planned for this weekend but I'd like to get the dresser for the nursery assembled and all the baby clothes pulled down from the attic to wash (having another girl). I'm really pushing DH to get stuff done since we only have about 7 weeks left!! YAY!!!

Sunday if it doesn't rain we might go to a friend's picnic. I'm just looking forward to some relaxation time this weekend.

Jackie03291 responded:
I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

We are just doing a couple of things around town. Tomorrow I am taking Ava to a park to go do some paddle boating and running around and then Sunday evening there is a concert/fireworks display that we are going to and then at some point I need to get the house cleaned, so that is on my list as well.

Enjoy the long weekends with your families!!!
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter that was born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which caused a large whole ...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.