Skip to content
One Month
tlkittycat1968 posted:
until my munchkinette turns 2. I was in shock when I made her 12 month appointment and now I made her two year appointment two months ago. Where does the time go?

She's turning into a little person. You can almost have a coherent conversation with her. Her brother has a speech delay so hearing how much she talks is surprising.

BabyParks responded:
I am wondering how old her brother is. My son has a speech delay as well and starts speech therapy soon. He just turned 2 Oct. 8th and is a jabber box and by that I mean you can't understand much of what he says nor will he communicate with me what he wants. It's so frustrating. He can say things when he wants to but will not when I try to work with him. Most children his age will point and say cat, dog ect. but not him. He says them when he wants to say them. I hope with our second we don't have as many issues but I am concerned as to whether we should really be trying for our 2nd anymore now. I worry so much about him maybe I dont need to have anymore. Stupid I know but I do sometimes wonder if maybe there is a reason as to why after 17 months and me having surgery and all we've been thru we just aren't supposed to have any more children. It's hard to accept but if so I can do it I think. Maybe we can adopt if not.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello I have two toddlers and they are good boys my oldest one is Adrien he is 2 and a half and Angel 1 in a half however Angel only wants to sleep in...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.