Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pumpkin Bars/Bread Recipe
cyn22mull posted:
Hi!! Does anyone have a good recipe for pumpkin bars or pumpkin bread? I see tons online when I did a search, but I am not much of a baker and was thinking maybe some of you had one you knew was good.
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

earleyml1012 responded:
I don't have one that I do but I wanted to let you know that I always go to BettyCrocker.com for my recipes. Baking wise, I haven't been disappointed in one yet.

magsnemma responded:
Here is the one that I use, although I modify it.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/downeast-maine-pumpkin-bread/detail.aspx

Cut the sugar down to 2 cups and half the oil and use applesauce for the other half. It's really moist and yummy.
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

cyn22mull responded:
Thank you goth for the ideas!! I think I am going to try the pumpkin bread this weekend!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 39 and have a wonderful partner who is the same age. Between the 2 of us we have 6 children. They range between the ages of 18-2! We have 3 boys ...More

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.