Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ava is 3 today!
Jackie03291 posted:
So excited, today is my baby girl's 3rd birthday! I'm sure that I will jump between here and the 3 year old board though. For her birthday we fixed up an old dollhouse that I got for my 3rd Christmas when I was little. She really seemed to like it when she opened it this morning! We're not really doing a birthday party this year. We just moved and so she doesn't have any friends here yet and most of our family is very far away. My FIL and MIL are coming over for dinner and cake tonight, and we are actually going to Myrtle Beach for a wedding this weekend, so we made sure to get a hotel with an indoor pool, so she will love that.
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08 Baby 2 Due 5/6/11

cyn22mull responded:
Happy Birthday Ava!!!! I hope that you guys have a great weekend!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

palvarad replied to cyn22mull's response:
Happy Birthday Ava! Best wishes and many blessings!!

earleyml1012 responded:
I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up. I think I remember you from the pregnancy boards and now our little ones are/almost 3. DD is getting a baby sister for her 3rd birthday, well almost a month and half early. I'm about ready to pop...any day now...39 weeks! Maybe my Katelyn will share her day! ;c) Happy BDay to Ava!!!

sarahann1978 responded:
Happy birthday Ava!!!

It's been a little slow here the last couple of weeks and I was thinking that a lot of the kids were turning 3 in October and I was wondering if everyone bumped up. I hope you do hang around here a little longer
Sarah (32), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09)

Jackie03291 replied to earleyml1012's response:
That's so exciting! It definitely sounds like any day now!! Make sure you post your birth story for us!! \

Yep, we've been on from the very beginning too!
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08 Baby 2 Due 5/6/11

magsnemma responded:
Happy Birthday Ava. I hope you have a great time in Myrtle Beach.
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

jlynnpaine responded:
Happy Birthday Ava! Hope you guys had fun at Myrtle Beach.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married in 2005. We have a two year old daughter. Discussing soon about second child. Both working parents but enjoy every fun filled moment available...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.