Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's up for the weekend?
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
What's everyone doing over the weekend?

Are you carving pumpkins, making fall snacks , dressing up the pets for our WebMD pet costume competition , going on a first hayride, etc.?

We are heading to a football game, so DD can cheer and tomorrow carving pumpkins. I'm loving this weather and hope that you all are experiencing it, too!

Have a great weekend!
Amelia
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Didn't do much this weekend. We're sort of cash-strapped at the moment so anything that took money or even gas was out of the question. Took the kids for a short walk Saturday and took DS for a longer walk while DD was sleeping. Ended up getting sick Saturday so DH was in charge of the kids' baths. Sunday was a lazy day. Took the kids for a short walk after DD's nap and then pretty much stayed home the rest of the day. DH had band practice in the evening but that was pretty much it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.