Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Halloween High (low) lights?
magsnemma posted:
Here are some of mine:

Friday - Trunk or Treat. DH had to carry DD home screaming. She refused to ToT and wanted to leave.

Halloween - My neighborhood is crazy at Halloween. I had 2 extra boxes of Halloween treats from Friday and I needed them. We had about 200 ToT'ers. There was a haunted house that a friend and I went through without DD and they decorated practically the entire downstairs and their garage.

How was your Halloween?
Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

cyn22mull responded:
We had a good weekend!!

Friday - My parents came to visit for the weekend.

Saturday - DH and I went out to a Halloween party.

Sunday- we carved pumpkins and made candy apples (they didnt turn out to well....way too sticky but it was fun!)

Halloween - DS wore his costume to daycare and they had a party and baunce house. We did go T&T and he did good after the first few houses. Kind of shy at first. He got tons of candy...too much considering he doesnt eat chocolate
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

Jackie03291 responded:
We had a really good Halloween. We went to a co-workers halloween party last night and they had a bounce house and games and food and Ava had a blast. Then when it got dark she got to go trick or treating for the first time and once she realized exactly what it was, she was in heaven! LOL She was dragging the other girl along from house to house excited to get more candy!
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08 Baby 2 Due 5/6/11

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Friday-I was too sick to do anything and DH had band practice.

Saturday-still getting over being sick. We were going to go to a party at a bar we go to but as I said above, I was still getting over being sick.

Sunday-still getting over being sick but felt better.

Halloween-took kids T or Ting. Next door neighbor had decorations with a strobe light and everything. DS (4) thought the decorations were cool but DD (2) wasn't too sure. When we got to the door, a fog machine went off and pushed her over the edge and she started screaming and crying. She got two pieces of candy there. After that house, everything was okay. Not many houses on our street give out candy but that was okay.

sdadkin responded:
It was too cold to take DS2 (6 months) trick or treating with us but DS1 (2 yrs) had a blast. He would walk up to the house with me and say "Trick or Treat" or "Happy Halloween Time". It was cute. And at several of the houses when they would give him a piece of candy he would say "I need more candy" and most people laughed and gave him another piece. He is a smart little fellow
Me 26, SO 26, DS1 (7/22/09), DS2 (5/03/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Helllo everyone i am a 26 year old mother of a 8 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. They are my world!!

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.