Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

What's Cookin'?
    QTpie2009 posted:
    I couldn't wait for this to be posted so I posted it LOL. What's everyone having for dinner this week?
    Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

cyn22mull responded:
    Not sure about the end of the week, but here is what I have so far..Maybe Chili on Thursday or Friday...

Monday - Chinese (Kids eat for 0.99 at a local place on Monday's)
    Tuesday - Spaghetti and salad
    Wednesday - chicken, salad, mashed pots. veggie
    Thursday - ?
    Friday - ?
    Sat - Chicken pot pie's
    Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

magsnemma responded:
    Monday - Salad (DH was at school)
    Tuesday - Spaghetti
    Wednesday - Turkey chili and cornbread
    Thursday - Butternut squash soup and maybe some homemade bread (I think it's supposed to snow so it sounded really good.)
    Friday - Leftovers or eating out
    Saturday - That's Christmas tree day so who knows?
    Ali (34) DH (34) DD (11/08) Emma (8 year-old lab)

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married 5 years now and have a wonderful daughter, Sarah. She is all 2 and just amazing. We recently acquired a new "baby"...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.