Skip to content
Hello all!
BabyParks posted:
We are pregnant with our next baby. I am 9 weeks today and hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy! I know my son will be thrilled when he meets his new brother or sister in July and by then he should be able to understand what I am talking about, I hope. He will be almost 3 by then

jlynnpaine responded:
Congratulations! I'm 19 weeks along today and we're having another girl. I'm sure your son will be thrilled about the new baby. I know my DD is. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Jackie03291 responded:
Congrats!! Keep us updated on how the pregnancy is going! Your son will be super excited and will probably really start to understand once you start showing. I would say that that was the turning point for my 3 year old when she really understood that there is really a baby in mommy's stomach! I am 20 weeks now with my second girl and my daughter loves to come give the baby kisses and she is constantly assuring me that she will be careful not to hurt the baby when she comes to sit on my lap or things like that.
Jackie (26) Bryan (34) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl Due 5/4/11

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Late to the post, but CONGRATULATIONS!

My daughter has been begging for a sibling since she was around 3 years old, so hopefully your DS will be just the same. This year DD even actually asked Santa for a puppy or a baby, but he was all out. hehe

Can't wait to hear more about the new additions!
Amelia
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

jlynnpaine replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
LMAO @ asking Santa for a puppy or a baby.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Molly. I'm 30. We have 2 boys, one of whom is just off treatment for kidney cancer. David turns 3 in August. Jesse just turned 1.

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.