Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Goodbye 2011 - New Year's Poll
cyn22mull posted:
Hello!! I hope that you all had a good holiday! I thought it would be fun to do a little poll. A look back at 2011 and a look forward to 2012.

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
If so, whats on the list for 2012?
Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
If you had a Resolution for 2011 did you keep it?
What is your most favorite thing that you did in 2011?
What is your most favorite thing that your LO did in 2011?
What are you looking forward to in 2012?

I know there are more so feel free to add on!!
Cindy(35) DH (39) DS Christopher 3 29lbs 33inches at 3 yr check up.

cyn22mull responded:
Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Not normally, but I am for 2012

If so, whats on the list for 2012? Get back on my diet, eat out less (want to try for once a month)

Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Going back to my parents house for the long weekend.

If you had a Resolution for 2011 did you keep it? Did not have one.

What is your most favorite thing that you did in 2011? Went on a cruise with me, DH, my sister and her husband. DS stayed at our house with my parents. They took him to daycare to keep him somewhat on track. We did call him on Skype a few times

What is your most favorite thing that your LO did in 2011? Potty trained, being so excited about Christmas, and just all the funny things he is saying.

What are you looking forward to in 2012? Looking forward to spending time with my family, taking DS to Disney, and watching my DS grow up.

jlynnpaine replied to cyn22mull's response:
Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Nope
[br>If so, whats on the list for 2012?
[br>Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Going to my parents house for dinner and games.
[br>If you had a Resolution for 2011 did you keep it? Didn't make one.
[br>What is your most favorite thing that you did in 2011? Conceiving the new baby is definitely at the top of my list.
[br>What is your most favorite thing that your LO did in 2011? Christmas was definitely at the top of the list. She was so sweet and funny. It's so enjoyable seeing experiences through her eyes.
[br>What are you looking forward to in 2012? Having our second baby!
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

sarahann1978 responded:
Do you make New Year's Resolutions? NO

If so, whats on the list for 2012? N/A

Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? We are going to my brother's house in Phoenix, AZ. I can't wait for the 70 weather! They got Rock Band for Christmas so it will be a weekend jam session.

If you had a Resolution for 2011 did you keep it? N/A

What is your most favorite thing that you did in 2011? N/A

What is your most favorite thing that your LO did in 2011? This one is a little hard because there were so many great things. Potty training was definitely a big one, learning to talk and losing the binky top my list!

What are you looking forward to in 2012? Well our biggest event at the moment is welcoming our second child in August (maybe July) if all goes well. We would also love for DH to land a new job and move closer to family.
Sarah (33), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09)

sarahann1978 replied to sarahann1978's response:
Oops, I thought the fifth question was related to resolutions!

The most favorite thing I did in 2011 was our trip to San Diego, CA. We went to the beach on my 33rd birthday, went to old town, Sea World and the Zoo. It was a super fun trip!
Sarah (33), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09), Baby (Aug 2012)

cyn22mull replied to sarahann1978's response:
Congrats Sarah!!!

sarahann1978 replied to cyn22mull's response:
Thanks Cindy! We are excited.

I am patiently waiting though because the OB I had with DS left a few months after he was born and the Clinic that she came from did not set up a similar arrangement with her replacement. I live in the middle of no where so I was either going to have to go with the local clinic who only has family practitioners, or drive 75 miles to an OB. After much prayer and thought we decided to go to the OB, but they don't accept patients for their first visit until 10 weeks. We have an appointment on Jan. 17, but it seems so far away. So I only have the HPT to go off of for confirmation, that and I'm already starting to develop a bump at only 7 weeks! I hope everything is ok and on track when I go in!
Sarah (33), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09), Baby (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine replied to sarahann1978's response:
Congratulations on your next baby. So exciting!
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Emily and I'm 24 years old. I'm the proud mother of my two babies Riley Cole who is 3 and Isabella Kathryn who is 8 months, they are m...More

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.