Skip to content
Not A Baby Anymore...
sdadkin posted:
Last night while we were eating dinner my DS1 turned and said to me out of the blue "I am not a baby anymore. I am a big boy." It just about broke my heart. I started to tear up and everything. I guess he is right. He is growing up so fast. I am very proud of him and all that he has learned in the last few months, but it still saddens me that he is not my little baby anymore! And my 8 month old is growing too fast too. He is almost crawling and almost talking. Sometimes I wish the world was just slow down for a minute so I could watch my babies grow!
Me 26, SO 26, DS1 (7/22/09), DS2 (5/03/11)

jlynnpaine responded:
I know what you mean. My DD seems so grown up lately. There isn't even a hint of my little baby left in her. I love seeing her grow and turn into a little person, but at the same time, it is sad.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 41year mummy to a gorgeous daughter born 11/12/2008. August 2010 I had brain surgery to repair 2 unruptured aneurysms. I love being a stay a...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.