Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 year old with glasses
crunk05177 posted:
Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone here have a 2 year old with glasses?

tothebeach4 responded:
I do not have a 2 year old with glasses, but I just wanted to say your picture is too cute!! Sorry I don't have any advice, though!

crunk05177 replied to tothebeach4's response:
LOL! Everyone on here is saying how cute the glasses are but I do not like them at all! Thank you though....

katedelill replied to crunk05177's response:
my son doesnt have glasses but i do. my brother did at that age also. make sure you have a cord or string that goes from one arm to the other for behind his head. then he cant get em off and lose em as easy. you may also want a specific place to put them when they arent on him.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married in 2005. We have a two year old daughter. Discussing soon about second child. Both working parents but enjoy every fun filled moment available...More

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.