Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

2 year old, DS
    tami09 posted:
    Hi I am new to this site, but I peek now and then to see if there are is any good advise, when it comes to my 2 year old DS. He is now going through what I believe is the terrible two's. He is with my mom during the day while my husband and I are at work! He is very active little boy and praise my mom for helping me out with him. He is all of a sudden only at my mom's house when he is about to take his nap, putting his fingers down his throat, which is causing him to gag and sometimes throw up. My mom does not know what to do, he only does it sometimes and only at her house. Can someone help with a little advise? Thank you so much...

sdadkin responded:
    My DS did this a few months back. Basically you just have to ignore it and he will eventually stop. He is only doing it for attention and if you don't give him any then he will eventually move on to something else. It worked for my DS.
    Me 26, SO 26, DS1 (7/22/09), DS2 (5/03/11)

tami09 replied to sdadkin's response:
    Thank you, for sharing! Have a great day....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am married to an incredible man, Dustin and we have a wonderful son Austin who was born in January 2009. I have been coming to the WebMD site since ...More

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
    My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.