Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

2 1/2 years throws a tantrum everytime we go to a store
    vtchic1998 posted:
    My two and a 1/2 year old daughter will be fine sitting in the car but as soon as I go to get her out to take her in a store she throws a tantrum and continues to scream all the way to the store while we are in the sto re and esp during check out. She just started this about a week ago and I just dont know why she is doing it. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this?

Anon_3073 responded:
    My son used to do that too, but now I have started taking off his winter coat, if they are too hot, or uncomfortable they are more likely to whine. I also only run errands in the morning when he just seems like he's in a better mood.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old, happily married almost 6 years, and currently living in southeastern MA. Originally from Long Island, NY. I have an almost 3 yea...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.