Skip to content
Party game ideas
sarahann1978 posted:
My DS will be turning 3 this Sunday and I am planning games for his party for Saturday. The guests will range in age from 2-6 years old. Mostly older girls and younger boys. I am thinking of doing pass the parcel where you take a small prize and wrap it, then do continuous layers with other little candies or prizes so that they pass it around and unwrap it and everyone gets a little prize. Also maybe a balloon race where they tap an air filled balloon from a start to finish line, and possibly a clothes pin drop. Maybe a pinata if the ones at the store today are reasonably priced.

I was hoping maybe there would be some other fun ideas out there too. It may be indoors or outdoors, it's been really nice here, but there is a 50% chance of rain on Saturday.

Thanks for an ideas!
Sarah (33), DH(30), DS (Jan. 09), Baby (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
Sounds like lots of fun! What about something like Pin the Tail on the Donkey? I don't have much experience with kids party games yet, as DD has been to little to really do them before. I'll be stalking your post to get some ideas for her party in April.
Jodi (27) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother to 3 wonderful boys. Doug, Aaron and Josh are the lights of my life. Aaron and Josh are our miracles. After we had Doug we were told w...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.