Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Check-In and Valentine's Day Plans
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Good morning or afternoon Mommies!

Amelia has passed the baton to me while she is working on some other assignments and I wanted to pop in and say hello!

I noticed this board has been a little slow. I'm up for trying to get things going and welcoming new members. What about you?

Have any of you tried "Send to a Friend"? The link is in the top right, under "Find us on: FB TW" link. Let's all invite a friend to the community, the more the merrier!

So, what do you have planned for Valentine's Day? I am kicking myself right now. My daughter and I need to finish her class Valentine's. Why can't I just buy the box of Valentines and be finished?

No, I had to suggest a craft! 18 done, 7 more to go! And, still need to work on teachers card/craft. Pics to come!

Since I didn't arrange for a babysitter and my daughter thinks Valentine's Day is a family event, I am going to pick up some pre-made items at Fresh Market, hit the French bakery and call it an evening. Little cooking, little clean-up!

Who's next? Share your Monday groans or triumphs and plans for Lover's Day.

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a beautiful, funny, smart and strikingly handsome son who is 2.5 years old....He doesn't live with me, but he's the reason that i work ...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.