Skip to content
Monday Check-In and Valentine's Day Plans
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Good morning or afternoon Mommies!

Amelia has passed the baton to me while she is working on some other assignments and I wanted to pop in and say hello!

I noticed this board has been a little slow. I'm up for trying to get things going and welcoming new members. What about you?

Have any of you tried "Send to a Friend"? The link is in the top right, under "Find us on: FB TW" link. Let's all invite a friend to the community, the more the merrier!

So, what do you have planned for Valentine's Day? I am kicking myself right now. My daughter and I need to finish her class Valentine's. Why can't I just buy the box of Valentines and be finished?

No, I had to suggest a craft! 18 done, 7 more to go! And, still need to work on teachers card/craft. Pics to come!

Since I didn't arrange for a babysitter and my daughter thinks Valentine's Day is a family event, I am going to pick up some pre-made items at Fresh Market, hit the French bakery and call it an evening. Little cooking, little clean-up!

Who's next? Share your Monday groans or triumphs and plans for Lover's Day.

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im Carol, Mom of 5 wonderful kids: Douglas 12, Veronica 10, Leanna 7(all 3 straight A students), Chelsea 5 (starting Kindergarten soon), and Da...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful