Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Son's testicles drastically different sizes, one got smaller
muffin09 posted:
I took my son into the doc several months ago because I noticed his left testicle was suddenly much smaller than his right. The doc didn't take me seriously and basically told me that "well sometimes when they're cold, they shrink up". So tonight i was giving my son a bath and the way he was sitting you could really tell that they looked like that again. When he stands up it isn't really noticeable. His "sack" looks normal, but if you feel them you can tell. His right one is egg shaped and about the size it's always been but his left one is like a small perfectly round marble and it sits high. I'd say his right one is about 3 times bigger than the left and you can really tell the difference in shape. They dont seem to be causing him any pain (thank goodness) and they are not discolored or anything. I'm going to schedule him an appointment first thing in the morning but i'd like to get as much info as i can until i go in so that hopefully the doc takes me seriously this time. I'm worried about my little man. Anybody know anything about this?

QTpie2009 responded:
I don't have any advice on this but I would definitely be worried too! I hope you can find something out this time. Good luck!
Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 39 and have a wonderful partner who is the same age. Between the 2 of us we have 6 children. They range between the ages of 18-2! We have 3 boys ...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.