Skip to content
Body wash for eczema
QTpie2009 posted:
My DS has eczema. Anyone recommend a body wash that won't irritate his eczema? I already use Aveeno Eczema Therapy Lotion after bath, but it seems like the Johnson & Johnson body wash I'm using is drying out his skin and making it worse.
Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

mikimommie responded:
My LO also has eczema. We use the bodywash as well as the eczema lotion by Aveeno. It seems to keep her well moisturized even throughout the eczema flare ups.

jlynnpaine responded:
We use a fragrance free body wash from Aveeno and it works very well for DD. We also use Aveeno lotion.
Jodi (28) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

QTpie2009 responded:
Ok, so I bought the Aveeno body wash and have been using it for three days now. What an improvement! Thanks for your advice!
Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

jlynnpaine replied to QTpie2009's response:
Yay! That's fantastic news. I learned the hard way that I can't use anything else with DD so now I just stock up on it whenever I find coupons.
Jodi (28) DH (24) Shaelynn (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 yrs old and my husband is 28, we've been married for 6 years together a total of 9 years. We have a little girl that is 2 yrs and 7 mon...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.