Skip to content
My 2 year old Daughter.. Need advice?? has anyone gone thru it??
Mommyof3Dowdy posted:
My two year old has had a constent fever for 3 days know & vomiting.. She cant keep no meds down the tylenol, ibprofen, & antibiotic.. The doctor thinks.. I am crazy.. How is she suppose to get better if she cant keep the meds down.. I am worried cause she is not eating or barely drinking.. IDK what to do??

QTpie2009 responded:
Aww, poor baby. Is her fever staying high or has it gone down some since the start of her sickness? If it's staying high I would take her to urgent care or the ER. I would make sure she is getting something to drink that is high in electrolytes such as Pedialyte or even Gatorade. Make sure she is just sipping it a little at a time. Also have her eat popsicles. That will keep her hydrated but she's just getting a little liquid at a time. As for the eating, my pediatrician doesn't seem concerned about my DS' appetite when he's sick. She just wants to make sure he's hydrated. She says his appetite will come back with time. Try having her eat toast or crackers.
Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a proud mommy of 1 precious little boy, and the fiance to the love of my life. my son is truly Gods gift from heaven, because according to 3 doct...More

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.