Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What Are Your Easter Basket Ideas for 2 Year Olds?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Have you thought about what you are going to fill your little ones Easter basket with?

Creativity is key with 2 year olds. Candy is always fun, but coming down from the sugar buzz is not. In addition to a couple of candy filled eggs, how about goldfish, pretzels, raisins or other healthy treats?

The larger eggs can hold small toys that may entertain the kids while you are trying to get dinner on the table.

My family has a tradition of getting a decorative egg each year. We date them and my 7 year old has the best time looking at each years egg as we unpack the Easter box.

Looking forward to hearing your Easter plans. Share family traditions and ideas for a perfectly fun Easter basket.

Elizabeth

QTpie2009 responded:
For DS's easter basket there will be different kinds of candy of course but I also put a DVD (Bambi), stickers, a coloring book, a Wheelies car, and a couple other small toys.
Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

orin34 responded:
I plan on putting in swim trunks, some sand toys, fruit snacks, peeps, sandals, maybe a towel (we live in southern california) ..... We would do movies, but with netflix? we hardly ever touch our dvds anymore so it would just be a waste.

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.