Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

What Are Your Easter Basket Ideas for 2 Year Olds?
    Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Have you thought about what you are going to fill your little ones Easter basket with?

Creativity is key with 2 year olds. Candy is always fun, but coming down from the sugar buzz is not. In addition to a couple of candy filled eggs, how about goldfish, pretzels, raisins or other healthy treats?

The larger eggs can hold small toys that may entertain the kids while you are trying to get dinner on the table.

My family has a tradition of getting a decorative egg each year. We date them and my 7 year old has the best time looking at each years egg as we unpack the Easter box.

Looking forward to hearing your Easter plans. Share family traditions and ideas for a perfectly fun Easter basket.

Elizabeth

QTpie2009 responded:
    For DS's easter basket there will be different kinds of candy of course but I also put a DVD (Bambi), stickers, a coloring book, a Wheelies car, and a couple other small toys.
    Me (28), DH (31), Kayden Riley born 06/09/09

orin34 responded:
    I plan on putting in swim trunks, some sand toys, fruit snacks, peeps, sandals, maybe a towel (we live in southern california) ..... We would do movies, but with netflix? we hardly ever touch our dvds anymore so it would just be a waste.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hiya! My name is Michelle and I am a "mom again" to 2 1/2 yr old Rory. I have 4 other children aged 19, 17, 14, and 11...and a new grandson ...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.