Skip to content
Moving up
Ihgirl1066 posted:
Just wanted to say hi. My son turned 2 yesterday, so we are moving over to these boards. My husband and I have been together for 8 years married for 4. We have DS, 2, and our DD is almost 7 months.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome lhgirl1066!!

Glad to meet you! I am the moderator here and have a 7 yr old daughter.

I have to say I miss the two's! Now two days into it, would you say you are experiencing "the terribles" or "the terrifics"?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Ihgirl1066 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Def the Terrifics, we have a very sweet loving lil boy and is really well behaved for being a lil boy! But i guess his mommy and daddy love him so much and we spend all our time with our kids.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Ihgirl1066's response:
Good to hear terrific!

Can't wait to her more about your little guy any advice or fun have for other moms and families!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter and am excited to begin my adventure as a moderator with WebMD. I have past experience as a medical tran...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful