Skip to content
Moving up
Ihgirl1066 posted:
Just wanted to say hi. My son turned 2 yesterday, so we are moving over to these boards. My husband and I have been together for 8 years married for 4. We have DS, 2, and our DD is almost 7 months.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome lhgirl1066!!

Glad to meet you! I am the moderator here and have a 7 yr old daughter.

I have to say I miss the two's! Now two days into it, would you say you are experiencing "the terribles" or "the terrifics"?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Ihgirl1066 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Def the Terrifics, we have a very sweet loving lil boy and is really well behaved for being a lil boy! But i guess his mommy and daddy love him so much and we spend all our time with our kids.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Ihgirl1066's response:
Good to hear terrific!

Can't wait to her more about your little guy any advice or fun have for other moms and families!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a healthy daughter that was born 11/25/08. July 31, 2009 I lost my son at 25 weeks gestation due to a encephalocele which caused a large whole ...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.