Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New Vaccine Tracker - Great for Camps and School
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Are you signing up your kids for camp, traveling out of the country, looking at schools for the fall?

Our new WebMD Vaccine Tracker is an easy-to-use tool to help you organize and manage vaccinations (and keep on top of those pesky admissions forms) for your entire family, yes, the adults too! You can also get email reminders to keep you up to date.

When is the last time you had to provide proof of vaccinations? Have you ever been confused what has and what has not been given?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and have been married for 7 years to a wonderful husband, father and my best friend, we have been a couple since 1998. We became par...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.