Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Personal space/ stranger danger concerns.
MizzMegan posted:
My two year old son frequently hugs anyone and everyone he comes into contact with (kids and adults) and has no concept of stranger danger. If I were to take him to the park and just let him run free I would probably never see him again because he doesn't check in with me and his father when we are out, he just goes. This is really freaking me out. what should I do?

batey12 responded:
my little girl does that too... it scares me everytime. The only thing i have been told is to continue to tell them that no you cant do that those are strangers and just watch them until they get it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im Carol, Mom of 5 wonderful kids: Douglas 12, Veronica 10, Leanna 7(all 3 straight A students), Chelsea 5 (starting Kindergarten soon), and Da...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.