Skip to content
Privacy Policy Changes - Effective June 11, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Members,

Just a note to let you know that WebMD's Privacy Policy has changed. When you next sign in to post in our Community, you will be asked to first accept the new policy. You can see a summary of the changes HERE . If you have any questions, please send them to us at CommunityManagement@WebMD.net . We will be sure to get you an answer.

In addition, if you use "Remember Me" to log into community, that cookie will be overridden when the new Privacy Policy goes live. You will have to reset it after you accept the new policy. If you do not remember your password, please write to our staff at the email address above, and we'll be happy to help you reset your password.

Yours in Health,
The WebMD Community Staff
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a Mom to a wonderful 2 year old Daughter, whom we adopted via foster care. I am a Wife to an amazing Soldier, whom I am so proud to call Husba...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.